Mansfield ISD – (Lighting Upgrade)
- Installation of new energy efficient lighting total of 8000 fixtures replaced through out district during school season.
Lockheed Martin Missiles & Fire Control – (Lighting Upgrade)
- Installation of 1200 kw generator transfer switch and emergency backup power system to cover entire plant operations.
- Installation of 800amp feeders throughout plant for emergency feeder to entire plant data center.
- Complete electrical systems for various labs including cable tray installations.
- Ugv track electrical to power mechanical equipment.
- Electrical power connections for ups equipment.
- Installation of 2000 energy efficient fluorescent high bay light fixtures replacing existing fixtures in a high industrial working condition.
- Upgrade required military security background checks. All passed.
- Many fixtures were up to 65 ft above missile testing and manufacturing areas. We accomplished the upgrade using 85 ft knuckle boom lifts around tight working areas.
- Complete finish out of Building 59 encompassing two floors. Approx 50,000 square feet
- Security wiring for parking lots around entire plant including complete electrical and security camera system for entry and exit parking lot areas.
- Installation of complete fire alarm system using Siemens equipment for AFFEWS area Electronics Warfare Dept. Work performed in top level government security work area.
Industrial facility lighting upgrade:
Vandervoort Dairy – (Lighting Upgrade)
- Complete energy efficient lighting upgrade for entire industrial facility processing milk, yogurt, cottage cheese, orange juice and ice cream.
- Infectious disease protection required and implemented for this environment.
Lime Energy – (Various Lighting Upgrades)
- Installation of energy efficient upgrades at Vought Aircraft, Lockheed Martin, Porsche, BMW, Land Rover and Jaguar dealerships.
- Lighting upgrade at CB Richard Ellis parking garage.
Dallas County Community College – (Bill J Priest Bldg. upgrade)
- Bill J Priest building was retrofit as well as 1800 fixtures campus wide.
- Complete electrical systems installed for computer labs as well as networked the entire district totaling 80 schools district wide. Upgrade included panel board, transformers and distribution panels. Annual service contract totals approx 2 million dollars for district.
- Installation of large electrical equipment for power to data systems. Annual service contract totals approx 1.6 million dollars for district.
- Perform various upgrades, installations and maintenance per annual service contracts
City of Irving, TX.
- Provided emergency backup systems for City Hall, Police and Fire.
- Provided critical data system power for City Hall.
- Complete installation of two paralleled diesel Generac generators, 1000 gallon fuel tank, fuel pumps and a 4000 amp switch gear work. Work was completed during normal operations of city hall and employees.
City of North Richland Hills, TX.
- Performed various projects for the last 10 years in all manner of city services.
- Installation of approx 20 generators for AT&T & State of Texas cellular towers
- Installations of electrical to critical power various nursing homes.
- Channel 68 TV transmitting tower in Cedar Hill, TX.
*REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.